I want you to write a review, too!
First: Here are Amazon's requirements for submitting reviews:
- You can only write a review on Amazon if you have, at some point in the past (using the same Amazon account), spent at least $50 on Amazon.com using a valid credit or debit card. Prime subscriptions and promotional discounts don't qualify towards the $50 minimum.
- If you downloaded the book from Amazon, then Amazon won't let you submit a review until 48 hours has elapsed since you downloaded the book.
- Note: It IS acceptable to submit a review for a book that you downloaded for free - as long as you meet the criteria in #1 and #2 above.
- If it appears to Amazon that you are a family member or friend of the author, Amazon may reject your review. In that case, you may or may not receive a notice from Amazon to that effect. Situations that might raise Amazon's eyebrow include: your Amazon account is brand new, you've never submitted a review for anything before, and your rating is euphorically positive.
- Go here to read it straight from Amazon.
Note: You don't meet the requirements to submit an Amazon review? No worries. I'd be so happy for you to submit a review on Goodreads or LibraryThing!
How to submit a review on Amazon - a video:
How to submit a view on Amazon - step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: Sign in to your Amazon account.
Step 2: Go to The Camel and the Scorpion book page here (or you can enter the title in Amazon's search window).
Step 3: Scroll all the way, way, way down the page until you see a click button that says: WRITE A CUSTOMER REVIEW.
Step 4: Click that button! After you click the button, you may be asked to choose a button that best describes the pace of the book. Choose one of the buttons.
Step 5: Choose the number of stars you want to give the book, create a title for your review, and then write your review. Select PREVIEW to make sure your review looks the way you want it to look. You can make changes if you want. When you're happy with your review, select the SUBMIT button.
You'll receive an email that tells you when your review has been posted.